Monday, October 10, 2011

My Narrative Pharagraphs1

A memorable journey

I went to Hongkong with old friends for five days and four nights last summer vacation. One day during the trip, our travel guide showed us one temple. I don’t remember the correct name of that temple, but it’s a Taoist temple. She gave me a round small basket which was made of bamboo. It had one hundred bamboo sticks numbered from one to one hundred. My guide told me to shake and shake. She told me to pray for just one wish while shaking. One stick which was numbered five fell on the ground. Then she took me to an old Chinese-man, similar to a fortune teller. He translated that chosen number’s meaning. At that time I was in a trouble with my daughter. My first daughter had bothered me. So my topic of that prayer was what can I do for my lovely daughter. His solution was finding a private woman teacher but never a man teacher who will teach my daughter at my home. His prediction was fruitful for me and my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment